Let's make your instrument more fun!
First, please read this (all of it):
- A credit card number is required to secure an appointment. Your card will be charged if the appointment is missed. An appointment is considered missed at 20 minutes past the scheduled time. Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled 2 days or more in advance. There is a link in your communication from Square Appointments to do this.
- You will receive email confirmation for your booking. It contains important info. Please read it.
- I will not accept instruments without a case or gig bag.
- Minimum bench fee is $50.00. This fee will be applied towards the final invoice amount, if your instrument is left in the shop for repair.
- If you bring a child into my space, you are responsible for their actions.
- Upon acceptance, all jobs over $250 require 50% prepayment. All jobs under $250 require full prepayment.
- Any special order parts must be paid for in advance. This may require paying for shipping.
- Any instrument left in the shop for 30 days past the date of *completion* will become the property of Nate Wood, DBA Stahman Guitars. I'll be in touch with the owner of the guitar 3 times within that period, via phone and/or email, to encourage a timely pick up. The first communication will be made on the date of completion.
- Any instrument left in the shop for longer than 7 days beyond the date of *completion* will incur a $20 per day storage fee. I have very limited space, and cannot store your instrument as more arrive.
- The Repair Intake Form (below) must be filled out before your appointment. Note: there is some redundancy between the booking and the intake form. My apologies. I haven't yet found a more perfect system, but am working on it.